Forum Forum ajentów salonów prasowych HDS Polska Sp. Z o.o. Strona Główna Forum ajentów salonów prasowych HDS Polska Sp. Z o.o.
Forum wymiany wiedzy, pomocy oraz informacji.

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Including the Last Index: A contemporary (and proprietary!)

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum ajentów salonów prasowych HDS Polska Sp. Z o.o. Strona Główna -> Tu się witamy.
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Murray

PostWysłany: Pią Kwi 10, 2020 08:40    Temat postu: Including the Last Index: A contemporary (and proprietary!) Odpowiedz z cytatem

Let converse above nearly anything essential. Are your self all in this article? Effectively, I transferring in any case. Let discuss relating to one thing necessary. Location that espresso down Jordan Simone Jersey. Coffee for closers merely. Do by yourself believe that I messing with on your own? I am not messing with yourself. I below towards downtown, and I in this article upon a mission of mercy Greg Olsen Jersey. Yourself speak to you a soccer staff? Oneself surely don. ‘Cause the optimistic information is youe fired. The negative information is youe obtained, all yourself obtained, merely a single 7 days in direction of get back your careers, starting up tonight. Oh, incorporate I obtained your notice at present? Fantastic. ‘Cause wee incorporating a very little everything in the direction of this month contest. As on your own all understand, to start with prize is the Tremendous Bowl. All people need in the direction of view minute prize? Instant prize is a framed workers photograph. 3rd prize is youe fired. Oneself attain the consider? Youe laughing at present?A-B-C. A-usually, B-be, C-last. Generally be final. Often be last. A-I-D-A. Interest, awareness, option, stage. Consideration; do I incorporate your awareness? Attention; are oneself fascinated? I notice by yourself are for the reason that it f*ck or wander. Your self finish or your self strike the bricks.- Glengarry Glen Ross, flippantly edited for worth and profanity.The massive knock towards the Seattle Seahawks this 12 months is that theye a dumpster hearth that incorporates by some means hydroplaned into the playoffs upon a thick layer of 1-ranking online games that occurred towards shift their route. An ugly image circulated not very long back through reddit person u/Comme-Des-Filles located that if the success of all a single-rating video games within just the league had been reversed, as of 7 days 16 the Seahawks would be deciding upon 1st in general within the 2020 draft. Unquestionably it can be that lousy, although. These kinds of an final result is thus preposterous in direction of all nonetheless the maximum cynical amongst us that perhaps it season toward consider an additional appear at what definitely generates a sport conclude - and a get fortuitous. The past ranking is a informative rule of thumb, no question, nonetheless wee all conscious of the determined (and from time to time cowardly) solutions that can distort a rating in direction of generate the end result look significantly even worse, or substantially nearer, than maybe it particularly was. Wee additionally conscious that a 10-fact deficit towards the Jets is not the very same fashion of beast as a 10-level deficit towards the Saints.Thankfully for us, ESPN publishes charts of the altering earn possibility above the study course of each individual NFL recreation - a jittery, risky line that seems including the once-a-year effectiveness of that junior mining inventory my uncle retains attempting in the direction of persuade me towards get. Pictured: Goldenjoy Mountain Ventures Holdco Ltd., a 7 days at the time my significant proportion order.Stated extensively, ESPN acquire likelihood starts off at kickoff with the betting line, and then adjusts all through the video game toward include the probability of top victory primarily based upon the ranking, season, down, and length of all very similar circumstances inside ESPN archive of NFL game titles performed.Peruse a handful of of this sort of charts, and youl focus that some of them are pretty bland: Workers A places Staff B inside of a headlock and hardly ever makes it possible for shift https://www.seahawkseamgearstore.com/Chris_Carson_Jersey-147. The result is under no circumstances inside question. Other charts overall look including Tesla inventory for the duration of an Elon Musk drive convention/podcast physical appearance/tweet storm/early morning jog. Greatest apparently, some game titles that conclusion in just relatively stop rankings incorporate acquire opportunity charts that are as gentle as a bunny slope. Choose the Baltimore Ravens23-17 earn above the Cincinnati Bengals upon Oct 13. The Ravens began with a 68% earn opportunity and then expended the future 3 several hours quietly choking the everyday living out of their hapless department opponents. The nearest Cincinnati at any time arrived in direction of a comeback was midway in the course of the 3rd quarter, Whilst down 17-14, Andy Dalton performed a 6-back garden move upon initially down in direction of convey the Bengals in direction of the 50-garden line and their acquire likelihood in the direction of...19%. 2 incomplete passes later on, Cincinnati punted.By now I show towards oneself Model 0.1 of the Ultimate Index, a seasonal snapshot of how very easily a staff shut out its competitors. The laws are basic: the quicker by yourself dunk the other employees less than a 50% gain prospect and continue to keep them there right until the bubbles avert, the far more the Final Index advantages by yourself, and it scales exponentially. Fortunate wins or losses made the decision within just the ultimate minutes are importance literally very little, and no one cares how a great deal by yourself shed via - simply just if your self ended up in just the match at the sour stop. Towards buy the bread expanding, Ie charted out the time for each Seattle and for the existing gold traditional of soccer excellence https://www.seahawkseamgearstore.com/Seahawks_Youth-6, the Baltimore Ravens. Youl consideration the maximum considerable variance is inside the amount of contests where by the Ravens shipped the opposing enthusiasts moseying back again towards the parking large amount at the fifty percent. As a result of a extensive coincidence, it this big difference that the Last Index emphasizes with its exponential simple fact plan https://www.seahawkseamgearstore.com/Eddie_Lacy_Jersey-33. For these curious, Seattle chart breaks down as follows: At present, oneself may perhaps be inquiring on your own, why not specifically refer toward DVOA, the analytics job painstakingly created as a result of Soccer Outsiders that handles employees top quality upon a significantly even further granular, contextual issue than the Last Index? Il convey to your self why: due to the fact DVOA is made up of constantly rated the 2019 Seattle Seahawks as 1 of the ideal groups inside soccer - 6th in just the league relocating into the 7 days 16 Cardinals sport and 8th coming out - nevertheless no one appears to be in the direction of consider it.Confronted with a option in between convincing yourself all that DVOA is acceptable and the Seahawks are a best 10 soccer workers, or inventing a refreshing, a lot less appropriate analytical style that excess seriously displays your collective temper, I am debuting the Final Index.This is a large up grade within nuance in excess of my ultimate analytics challenge, RANGZ, which rated quarterbacks through multiplying the range of Tremendous Bowls they individually received through the selection their franchise includes received, and I be expecting all of on your own towards be duly appreciative. Let pay attention it in just the suggestions.

https://www.seahawkseamgearstore.com/Luke_Willson_Jersey-226

https://www.seahawkseamgearstore.com/Brian_Allen_Jersey-229

https://www.seahawkseamgearstore.com/Tyrone_Swoopes_Jersey-70
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Kwi 10, 2020 08:40    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum ajentów salonów prasowych HDS Polska Sp. Z o.o. Strona Główna -> Tu się witamy. Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: